Registrations will be done at the Belgrave Community Centre New Year’s Eve Dance (where some current beards will be shaved for a fresh start) and entries will also be accepted by Neil Vincent (519-357-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) throughout January 2017.
- Longest Full Beard
2) Best Trimmed Beard
3) Best Goatee
4) Best Ornate Mustache
5) Scruffiest Beard
6) Most Naturally Colourful Beard
- No beard or mustache growth allowed before New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2016 ).
- There is a $10. Entry fee to be paid at registration.
- The entry is a general entry into the competition. Competitors do not have to select which class they are competing in until the day of the competition, however they will only be competing in one class.
- Competitors do not need to be residents of East Wawanosh.
- All entrants will receive an East Wawanosh 2017 Beard Growing Contest Award including nameplate.
- Those successful in placing first or second in each of the classes will receive merchandise vouchers for East Wawanosh 150th memorabilia valued at $50.00 for first and $25.00 for second. They will also receive an engraved plate to place on their Contest Award noting the class and placing.
For any questions contact: Neil Vincent